2019-2020 SPORTS PRACTICE INFORMATION
The first day of practice. See Individual sports pages for times and further information.
FALL 2019 -
August 21: First Day of Football Practice
August 26: First Day of Cross Country, Girls Soccer, and Volleyball
August 28: First Day of Slowpitch Softball
WINTER 2019 - 2020 -
November 18: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling
SPRING 2020 -
March 2: Baseball, Fastpitch Softball, Track & Field, Tennis, Golf, Boys Soccer, Lacrosse
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Before a student can participate in athletics at Gonzaga Prep, the following four forms must be completed and on file in the Athletic office. Instructions for the online forms are available HERE about the new school information system.
- Physical Form: WIAA Physical Form A sports physical from a physician is required every two years. This must be filled out by an approved medical professional and a copy is to be kept on file at the school.
- Concussion Management Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Agreement One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Emergency Information Form - Online Submission One form each year to be submitted and digitally signed by student and parent.
- Athletic Code Online Agreement One form each year to be submitted digitally signed by student and parent.
* This form is only necessary if your child is driving themselves, or riding with another student to games or practices.
GSL SPORTS PASSES
GSL Sports Passes are will be sold through Northwest Tickets.com for the 2019-2020 School Year. Cost is $76.